Renewal Specialist, Security
Additional Location(s)singapore, malaysia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
In this exciting role as a Renewals Sales Specialist, you will be focusing on selling to existing Cisco customers and ensure timely renewals of security subscriptions and improve their security posture by upselling new features and products from Cisco’s comprehensive security portfolio. In this position, you will work predominantly in a virtual capacity interacting with customers and partners via phone, video and email mediums; therefore, excellent communication skills are required.
What you will need to do
- Achieve sales objectives including quota and productivity requirements and other key performance indicators as determined by sales management.
- Collaborate cross functionally (field sales, other inside sales, channels, delivery, operations, and partners) to build credibility, earn trust and provide a single customer facing solution and view.
- Interpret and utilize install base data to produce an accurate renewal list by customer and partner on a quarterly and annual basis and drive that information into the sales motions.
Customer Engagement and Accountability:
- You will actively engage with customers on their renewal opportunities 120 days before renewal date.
- Spend > 50% of time in contact with customer; mainly interact with information technology, line of business, and key decision makers.
- Spend 25% - 50% of their time building awareness to assess customers’ landscape and inventory in an effort to cross and up sell.
Who You'll Work With
The CX team is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is a talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities
Who You Are
Technology excites you. You are results oriented and love to win. You can handle multiple partners to a successful customer outcome. Your strong analytical skills help provide Cisco customers with insights into their business. You are able to maintain effective work behavior during times of pressure and setbacks. Ability to optimally adapt to changing demands and conditions while prioritizing critical issues.
Strengths You'll Need
- Comfortable with solution selling, partner management and working in a matrix environment
- You understand basic business mathematics, financial strategies, and performance indicators, and applies that knowledge to client’s economic and buying environment.
- You optimally explore interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data and objective criteria to support one’s proposal.
- You have experience building effective account plans and communicating them.
- You have knowledge of Cisco security portfolio,
- Excellent written and oral communication with external customers, team, management and with Cisco Sales Team. Ensures the level of communication is appropriately focused for the audience they are communicating.
Required Experience, Skills and Alignment:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- You have 2+ years of sales experience in cyber security
- Analytical skills to interpret data and produce summaries
- Effective customer services skills to resolve partner and customer issues
- negotiation and influencing skills
- Positive attitude, professional work ethic and standards
- Deep understanding and aptitude for technology
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.