Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions. You will be accountable for owning and completing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a comprehensive, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to timely closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring solid understanding of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Develop knowledge base of end-to-end renewals cycle including up-sells and close timely contracts for assigned accounts
- Learn customer’s industry/business
- Articulate Sales/BD/Renewals hand offs
- Knowledgeable of Cisco's technology and what differentiates our products from competitors. Able to manage client needs with minimal direction
- Drives renewal contracts for products and services on small accounts with low complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Supervises quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
- Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to maximum value
- Conduct process management and financial assessments to support renewals process
- Supports Account Manager in negotiations to drive integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement
- Supervise and reports state of customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Initiates the start of cross-functional relationships with Sales, BD and Operations
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Expand knowledge of the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
- You can implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- You'll build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You will gain experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- You'll develop basic consultative selling skills
- If you love performing win-back strategies for inactive customers you are looking for full involvement in crafting the strategic direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.