Regional car programme specialist
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
In the APJC region we provide 2 different Car Benefit programs a lease program in India and a car allowance program across different countries across ASEAN and ANZ. As regional car program specialist you will be responsible for:
Management of car benefit programmers in APJC
Year of experience : 2-4 + yrs
- Oversight and active management the delivery of our car provider and car insurer, in line with our agreed SOW and SLA’s (India)
- Regular connection with main car provider, car insurer to share feedback, raise issues, review issue log (India)
- Lead, design, manage and maintain the escalation, triage model and ongoing process
- Manage communications, onboarding, offboarding processes
- Partner with Global Car Program Practice Lead to implement and review process change due to changes in guidelines/policies
- Partner with Global People Support team in managing Car Allowance application
- Share monthly input with payroll team for deduction and work with AP team on invoice processing for leasing & insurer company (India)
- Managing end to end car program/tools along with employee queries on mail/chat/phone
Car program audit
- Accountable for Car allowance audit in the APJC region, to ensure data accuracy in Workday
- Continuous improvement in reducing incompliance cases and drive automation of the benefit in Workday
- Manage Vendors QBR (India)
- Track and present relevant KPIs regarding the car program
Who You Are
You are a detail-oriented problem solver with a strong process mindset who loves to identify ways to optimize delivery processes and deliver an excellent experience to the Cisco employees.
- Excellent partnership building
- Effective communication
- Excellence in operations
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!