Regional Sales Specialist Leader - Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Team
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the UK
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
In responding to the unique challenges thrown up by the global pandemic event of the past 18 months, all businesses have had to ensure their own resilience and continuity. For most this has meant shifting entire workforces to fully remote working, in turn generating new expectations amongst employees for a hybrid and secure future of work experience. As a result, the corporate perimeter must now ensure secure access beyond traditional confines and reach the employee at wherever they are working, at home, in the office, or on the move. In doing so organisations will need to ensure their employees and their data are secure, whilst making the application and network access experience the best it can be. In other words Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and with Cisco’s world-class platform of capabilities in this area, we are exceptionally well-placed to help our customers deliver precisely that.
Who You Are
In leading a new specialist team in this area for Cisco UK & Ireland, you are someone who positively thrives in the challenge of being at the heart of something new, is able to energise those around you not only with your infectiously upbeat and positive mentality, but also your attention-grabbing eloquence in evangelising with our customers and partners alike.
Your team & colleagues will consider you a charismatic and authentic leader, very comfortable in both the science and the art of what you do, defined by your very human nature and the results you strive to deliver. Whilst you’ll have a personal winning record of developing and winning multimillion dollar opportunities, you’ll also recognise that the development of others is a critical attribute of a team delivering. You’ll get a real kick out helping your team become better contributors to the success of the business, recognising their individuality whilst uniting them in their common sense of purpose and shared goals. You’ll also relish the more personal moments of helping every individual get closer to their own career aspirations. You’ll be fair and genuine in the way you develop your teams’ competencies; you won’t shy away from difficult conversations; you’ll always have best interests of the business and your team at the forefront of all that you do. You’ll love the opportunity of challenging the status quo and part of you will be a Business Development professional at heart, identifying new ways to create early-stage pipeline. In summary, you’ll be part Sales Leader, part Manager and Coach, and part Innovator.
At minimum, we expect you to have a BA/BS, 10 years' experience driving sales opportunities and you’ll have a demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling multi-million $ sales pipelines, and unifying teams to collectively beat sales goals allowing both individuals and the broader team win.
Who You'll Work With
You will be building and leading an exceptional team of passionate and driven Cisco Solution Specialists responsible for helping bringing Cisco’s SASE solution set to our customers and partners. You’ll be an integral part of our UKI Specialists and Sales Leadership teams and have access to an incredibly talented community of specialist and field account teams across the whole of Cisco UK & Ireland’s business. You will work directly with a number of our key business partners and become a recognised go-to figure for them in your drive to help them embed Cisco’s observability solutions as a strategic component of their overall relationship with us.
· Build, Lead, Empower and Develop a UKI based team of Cisco SASE Solution Specialists
- Define and deliver the SASE three-year sales strategy for UK & Ireland.
- Execute on a business plan to rapidly accelerate the overall scale and penetration of this critically important component to Cisco’s overall strategy.
- Build trusted, go-to relationships with customers, key partner and internal stakeholders
- Meet the annual high-growth bookings/revenue and customer acquisition targets
- Use your engaging presentation style & excellent communication skills to regularly evangelise Cisco’s capabilities to customers, partners, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Manage and own the forecast & pipeline across UK & Ireland, building and sharing best practices around pipeline development and customer alignment.
- Align closely across our Sales, Specialist and CX functions ensuring customer delight with our solutions and therefore helping to ensure the retention and growth of our ongoing business relationship across our customer set.
- Develop and drive a progressive, inclusive, and diverse leadership climate that elevates the level of transparency, confidence, and trust across your team - Walk the talk and lead from the front!
- Embed and bring to life Cisco's Conscious Culture
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!