Regional Sales Manager , Malaysia
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The Regional Sales Manager position will be responsible for motivating and developing and leading a worldwide team of direct and indirect reports including Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Managers. You are accountable for an annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years. You are responsible for driving overall growth for Cisco Enterprise and Commercial segment sales in Malaysia and will have overall sales leadership responsibilities for a targeted set of strategic accounts accounting for local and global revenue.
Who You'll Work With
As part of Cisco team, we are a premier sales force with intense focus on finding and solving our customer’s most critical problems and partner with them to bring together and gain market opportunities. We pride ourselves in our ability to sell business outcome and solutions, not just products.
We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and being all in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empowered our team to go beyond and deliver great value to differentiate ourselves. Each day, we strive to live Cisco’s six core values.
Who You Are
You will be expected to strategically drive Cisco's end-to-end vision for our Enterprise and Commercial customers, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements. This key leadership role will continue the sales delivery model development through the capability development of our highly skilled, hardworking and motivated sales organization. Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a key factor for success in this position.
We are looking for leaders who has the following characteristics and experiences:
- Consistent and strong record in running and owning significant overall growth of the segment and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals.
- You are a strong seller with strong experience of closing large, strategic deals to top accounts/customers in Malaysia (FSI, O&G, utilities)
- Understanding a wide range of Cisco technologies.
- Business Development and strategy experience required.
- You demonstrated thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from smart-cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.