Regional Sales Manager - Commercial
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
Are you looking to build a sales career at a solid and transformational company, presenting record results and leading the digital transformation? You will lead the Commercial Sales team for Western France and will play a key role as a leader in:
- Defining the sales and channel strategies to drive growth and transformation, promoting our solutions and architectures.
- Guaranteeing the sales execution to a profitable and sustainable growth and a market share increase while acceleration on the performance of our transformational businesses (i.e security, Recurring Offers, SW, Core reinvention, etc)
- Reinventing the channel working with the traditional partners and Distributors to increase their reinvention and market know-how, identify and onboard the new partners that are already leading the transformational.
- Being our customers' trusted partners to help them on a joint Digital Transformation Journey
- Building a top performing highly motivated team focused on sustainable growth, excellence in execution, customer first, accuracy, sense of urgency, planning and structure, being metrics driven and that drives the transformation becoming a reference for the South and EMEA regions, sharing best practices and learnings
In this role you will,
- Define the Sales strategy and plan of the Commercial market in France while executing Cisco's strategy and meeting Cisco's goals.
- Guarantee a detailed and metrics’ driven to ensure the right “Correction of Errors” are implemented every quarter to maximize the opportunities and mitigate the risks. Follow-up these Plans and metrics with both the internal teams and the partners (thru QBRs) to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Build a winning and accountable culture based on: planning, structured approach, metrics and analytics, follow-up, business outcomes & consultative approaches, proactivity and collaboration (internal team, international teams and partners).
- Be an integral part of the country business planning process within Cisco France leadership team on all aspects of running the business. Bring an analytical perspective that helps understand the past while building the future based on specific metrics that can be tracked
- Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco ecosystem to drive the agreed strategy, have regular dialogue with local and regional teams to ensure consensus with the go to market and sales strategy overall.
- Implement agreed upon sales models and coverage strategies across multiple touch points and different routes to market. Be an active voice to provide feedback to the global teams. Become an international authority on both areas, recognized by excellence in performing and transforming
- Owns the Commercial sales quota for western France and key strategic objectives “performing and transforming”.
- Responsible for creating short, medium and long-term plans for our Commercial and Channel coverage model based on business analysis, research and a strong understanding of business and technology trends.
- Be responsible for the sales planning and accurate forecasting.
- People leadership, team development and strong ethical behavior leading by example.
- Build and maintain a positive work environment, focused on “Always Be Better” while creating trust and respect among your team and extended team resources ecosystem. Be a collaborative member to the management team.
- Be passionate by technology and lead by example through learning our technology and becoming a strong ambassador (internally, externally and in social media)
Who You'll Work With
You will be a key part of Cisco France Leadership team and will lead the western France Commercial Sales team. In addition, you will collaborate with other local and international regional sales managers, Account teams, System Engineers, Sales Specialist, Partner organization and other business support functions.
Cisco France has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
- You will bring at least 10 years Sales Experience
- Require a deep analytical skills, structured approach and Planning Methods. Focus on the detail, follow up and excellence in execution
- Innovative thinking and systematic execution to lead the team. Question the status quo and “Always Better” attitude
- Demonstrated sales coverage of different customer segments, directly and indirectly.
- Specific examples of winning digital strategic projects with solution selling
- Require understanding of the French technology industry.
- Preferably if coming from a Company with Recurring Offers and Software selling models
- Must have the ability to coach teams developing their sales skills and technical knowledge to lead customer and segment discussions to manage the sales cycle.
- Ability of making important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
- Experience working with dotted teams.
- +3 years Sales manager’s experience
- BA degree - MBA or graduate degree
- Passion for technology and nature of learning to get the required enablement
- Deep analytical and planning skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco