Regional Sales Leader
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why you’ll love AppDynamics
AppDynamics, a part of Cisco, is the world's No. 1 Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution and full-stack, business-centric observability platform that helps technologists prevent digital performance issues by monitoring cloud-native technologies and traditional infrastructure to understand exactly what drives user experiences and impacts the bottom line for businesses.
Top enterprises all over the world trust AppDynamics application performance management solution to help them focus on what matters most, that production apps always perform, even in the most complex multi-cloud environments.
We are approaching 20 employees in Southern Europe and with our continued, aggressive growth plans are now seeking a Regional Sales Leader to join the business, based in Paris, France
We actively hire the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter, to face challenges without fear and take every opportunity to hone and improve their skills.
What You'll Do:
As Regional Sales Leader You will be responsible for recruiting, leading, developing, managing and growing a field sales team. You will evangelise our scientific, leading indicator and metric-driven proven sales methodology, and drive adoption and expertise within your team to guarantee over-achievement against targets and quotas. You will collaborate with and leverage the wider established Cisco sales organisation and channel to scale and force multiply your sales resources and efforts.
Who You Are:
● You have a strong background in complex enterprise software sales and have consistently overachieved against your targets.
● You have a proven track record of directly growing, developing and leading software enterprise sales teams that overachieve ARR quota, quarter on quarter, year on year.
● You have significant experience with MEDDIC sales qualification methodology and driving sales activity with leading indicators and a rigorous proven-sales process.
● You demonstrate a true "value based" sales approach and have experience explaining complex ROI models to C level customers (Lines of Business and Tech)
● You are highly collaborative and able to demonstrate previous experience driving growth at scale within a larger matrix organisation
● You demonstrate a track record, driving ARR hypergrowth with multi-product software solution portfolio, while focusing on customer success.
● You're a pipeline generation master, expert in driving direct sales from first touch to close.
● You're ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
● You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
● You're a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
● You're an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
● You don't cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene
● Fluent in English and French
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we’re unified in our mission to empower the enterprise with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we were planning to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company. Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
AppDynamics as a part of Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.