AppDynamics Regional Sales Director - Enterprise & Majors (LA)
Location:Offsite, Non-Bay Area, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance, so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the Role:
The Regional Director Sales is responsible for development, execution and expansion of AppDynamics West strategy. The Regional Director of Sales West and their team will be directly targeting new and existing partners, building a shared vision and partner plan with our sales team to drive standards adoption to lead joint engagement in the field.
This is an opportunity to join a small fast-growing channel team and have a significant impact on our overall business.
Who You Are:
You are an assertive leader with strong relationship and negotiation skills admired for your strong, dynamic presentation skills.
- Extensive experience and a validated, demonstrable, track record in driving incremental growth of partner relationships
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, finding opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers, and AppDynamics
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Good organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer-term strategic goals
- Proven track-record of doing business with major Systems Integrators, partners and re-sellers.
What You'll Do:
- Be the overall plan master for business expansion through strategic alliance partners (measured against revenue targets) in the Nationals Partners
- Responsible for leading, hiring, and growing the Channels and Alliances team in the US
- Engage alliance organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with AppDynamics and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with key partners, collaborating with other functions within AppDynamics to build a virtual team passionate about these key partnerships
- Manage revenue targets for Nationals Partners
- Drive and engage Sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Report forecast and activity accurately to Director of Americas Channels
- Drive alignment and visibility with AppD Sales Team and Cisco Partner Organization to expand and support partner opportunities
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward them to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics follows all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.