Regional Manager Sales Ontario Public Sector - 1322108
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking
What You'll Do
You are an experienced Leader with a proven track record of leading a team of high caliber sales professionals. You will be responsible for Cisco’s Ontario Public Sector portfolio of solutions. You will balance strategic and operational issues, hire, develop and retain top talent and communicate the overall region strategy and business plan to multiple stakeholders in a collaborative manner. This role involves interaction with provincial government, healthcare, education, cities and utilities within customer segment. You must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve our goals Superior Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively contributing to the long term success of Cisco’s Ontario Public Sector through the sharing of best practices and becoming engaged in mentorship activities.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for the overall Region go-to-market strategy and plan for Cisco's product and service portfolio in the Ontario Public Sector. The ability to accurately forecast sales activity, understanding trends, close ratios, and linearity is a must. Exhibit strong strategic thinking, innovation and leadership skills.
Key traits are passion, creativity, initiative, empathy, collaboration and the ability to motivate and innovate. Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment and possess exceptional leadership skills.
● Hire, develop and retain top sales talent for the Region.
● Exceptional leadership, coaching, mentoring, and top grading skills.
● Develop Regional go-to-market business plan to exceed annual product, service and customer satisfaction objectives Effectively motivate sales personnel, providing development through direct feedback.
● Develop and implement Public Sector’s Key Growth Initiatives.
● Work successfully in a collaborative, matrix management organization structure.
● Foster and facilitate a collaborative team environment which intersects empowerment with accountability.
● Inspire the team to see what is possible, and get them to think beyond a traditional linear mindset.
● Exceptional presentation, communication and influence skills (written and verbal)
● Help facilitate and develop customer interactions and relationships with CXO's and other Line of Business executives within and outside of I/T Be a steward of the Cisco culture.
● Understand the public sector funding flow, competitive environment, and share these findings and developments with management.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
● Proven ability managing large accounts is required. Public Sector is a bonus
● Experience managing large budgets of $10-$100+ Million dollars for product and service offerings is preferred.
● 5+ years of sales management experience building and managing a diverse team environment is preferred.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.