Recruitment Coordinator, EMEAR|ThousandEyes
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationKrakow, Poland
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
About ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
ThousandEyes, now part of the Cisco family, was born with a bold and disruptive vision. To transform digital experience for organizations and people everywhere. Our cloud platform today delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to improve the quality of every digital experience.
ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world’s largest and fastest growing brands, including 8 of the 10 top global software companies, 20 of the 25 top SaaS and 4 of the 5 top UK banks. In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
This role forms part of the Global Talent Acquisition team, reporting to the TA Lead, EMEAR and will partner closely with the overall Global Recruiting team. Our team is passionate about Talent Acquisition, and we focus on delivering maximum value by identifying, attracting and hiring Superhero’s across the business through innovation, determination and perseverance. Superhero’s tend to be ordinary people who have the ability to do extraordinary things, and that is exactly what we are looking for to fulfill the criteria of this role.
About the Role:
The Recruitment Coordinator, EMEAR will be responsible for scheduling and coordination, offer/post-offer process through to onboarding combined with sourcing potential candidates through online applicant databases, contact lists, internal databases, and other market research.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews. (These can vary from telephone, virtual, and when safe to do so, onsite).
- Full visibility into internal colleagues’ calendars booking appointments for Recruiters and up to C-suite level.
- Communicating with candidates and hiring managers to agree on the time and date of interview.
- Using our Applicant Tracking Systems (Avature and Greenhouse) to move candidates through the interview process.
- Supporting Recruiter’s to plan out their interview schedules in an effective and timely manner.
- Provide administrative support to overall recruiting team when needed
- Support our onboarding process and tasks to ensure our new hires have an outstanding experience joining ThousandEyes.
- (When it’s safe to return to office) - Meet & Greet for onsite interviews and ensure a magical experience from start to finish)
- (When it’s safe to return to office) - Arrange travel and accommodation for candidate for onsite interviews if necessary
- Communication – You over communicate and share updates early and often with the ability to balance multiple emails, phone calls, and more. You will collaborate closely with multiple senior stakeholders across the business daily who all demand accuracy and efficiency in your method of work.
- Agility – We’ll need you to show evidence of adapting to a changing environment, and juggling multiple priorities at once. Recruitment is a very lively work environment and you’ll need to be spinning those plates to get by.
- Partnership - Supporting our Recruiters and building a strong working and positive relationship will be key. You’re going to need to display to us the traits that showcase this.
- You’re curious and inquisitive, and will have the confidence to suggest recommendations which improve our processes.
- You’re a real people person and an excellent rapport builder.
- You bring a fun element to what you do!
- Exceptional attention to detail and organiser.
- You’re a multi-tasker and highly competent handling multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to contribute in a high-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritise responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Previous experience of working in a coordination role in Recruitment is advantageous.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Designated for London, UK or Krakow, Poland