Recruiting Business Partner - Talent Acquisition
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestService Provider
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World! Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. As a company, we understand that connections both human and technical are the driver for innovation and growth. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything; that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll be part of a team that cares about people and the experiences they have.
What You'll Do
In this role within our People and Communities function your goal will be to ensure a “Human” experience for future and potential Cisco employees. We are the bridge to possible and our aim is to make the journey as important as the end goal. You will be responsible for connecting with our applicants, referrals, and future employees to ensure a gold class experience prior to joining. You will partner with Sales Leaders and hiring managers on all aspects of requisition fulfilment including candidate filtering, presentation, and counsel on matters related to compensation and hiring process.
- Partner with business leaders on their workforce plans and hiring strategies.
- Act as an SME on hiring an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Advise hiring managers on talent availability, salary ranges and market trends.
- Delivering outstanding customer service standards to both internal and external candidates
- You will build (source new) and engage with our talent pipelines. Drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract the best talent.
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions
- Managing candidate inquiries, candidate care and facilitating employee processes involving candidates
- Keeping up to date and in alignment with local hiring practices and laws
- Ensuring candidate data privacy and working with an Applicant Tracking System to manage candidates.
Who You Are
- You are people evangelist with a “do the right thing” attitude.
- A structured planner with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- An individual with a drive to excel through execution whilst understanding communication and collaboration is key to building robust people relationships
- Open to learning new technologies and approaches to continually “be better”
- 8+ years of Talent Acquisition (Recruitment experience), ideally with corporate recruiting environment with full life cycle recruiting experience. Experience in a senior recruitment role managing senior level roles with driving strategic approaches, ideally within Technology hiring
- Excellent business partnering skills and the ability to build relatinships at senior levels.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.