Recruiter - University Recruiting
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Type of hire
External or Internal
- JOB DESCRIPTION
What You’ll Do
University Recruiter will be responsible for driving university recruiting, engagement and relations with key colleges. In this role the person will be encouraged to plan and execute university hiring for the key accounts. He/She will be responsible for building relationship with internal (business groups); account managing specific functions / business groups and liaison with external partners (colleges, placements officers and candidates) for execution and fulfilling the demand. In this role the person will be required to travel to various university campuses in India for the hiring and engagement activities in the specified season and facilitate the encouraged selection and engagement process He/She will be encouraged to track and report out progress and status of hiring from time to time.
Whom You’ll Work With
The person will be required to interact with Hiring Managers for assigned Business groups to ensure complete demand fulfilment and delivery of the same. This role will be a combination of recruiting and relationship building with key target universities. The person will be required to interact with multiple stakeholders for program execution, source and pipeline candidates. Build strong partnership with the key stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Bachelors / MBA in Arts / HR
- 5+ years of experience in staffing / recruiting with a minimum of 6 years in university recruitment and relations
- Experience in hiring apprentices, interns and fresh grads
- Awareness of the compliance, laws and acts around hiring apprentices, minimum wages
- Understanding of university hiring practices in the Indian market, with visible contacts in the universities, knowledge of the Indian compensation and benefits structure, tax laws.
- Hands on Knowledge of MS office, outlook, excel, word, power-point
- Awareness of India campus hiring pattern and season
- Should be comfortable with travelling within the country for hiring and engagement
- Strong Communication, Inter-personal and presentation skills,
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Strong program management and Stakeholder management
- Should be able to execute on critical timelines.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine building unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Internet of Everything/SC to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.