Recruiter, Corporate Strategy
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative will contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do
As a Recruiter you will act as a primary strategic and tactical talent advisor. You will be tasked with developing an in-depth understanding of the organization, including short- and long-term business needs and expectations, emerging business opportunities, and environmental factors that may impact the candidate pool. Cisco Recruiters are central to the execution of our vision: The Best People Are Connected to Cisco.
- You'll build strong, consultative partnerships with hiring managers and internal partners while providing expertise around the recruitment process.
- You will have End-to-End responsibility for crafting a robust talent attraction and sourcing strategy based on hiring objectives, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled candidates, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling Cisco as an employer of choice – all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- You'll function as a talent advisor within an assigned geo, providing direction to Hiring Managers on a variety of broad and/or specific considerations relevant to requisition fulfillment.
- You will need to be passionate about delivering a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- You will collaborate across functions and geos to work on enterprise-wide initiatives that evolve the talent agenda for Cisco.
- You will maintain and update the applicant tracking database to ensure accurate candidate status, reports, metrics, and auditable records.
Who You Are
- You hold a BS / BA degree or equivalent and 10+ years of relevant, meaningful experience
- You have demonstrable experience owning the full life cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening and assessing talent, as well as offer negotiation.
- Experience recruiting in a high tech environment is strongly preferred.
- You possess outstanding organizational skills, effectively balance opposing priorities, and manage the demands of simultaneous processes while still operating with a sense of urgency and thoroughness.
- You are passionate about providing outstanding hiring experiences to both your business partners and candidates.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment where innovation and knowledge sharing are highly encouraged.
- You have a broad-based knowledge of recruiting standard methodologies, employment law, immigration and governmental regulations is required.
- Specific experience with Avature, Workday and OFCCP regulations is highly preferred.
- You have superb communication and digital literacy.
- High value is based on professional integrity in all internal and external interactions
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens