APJC Recruiter (9 Month Contract)
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Networking
We’re making IT easier, faster, and smarter. Our full-stack teams build and maintain our web applications, which manages millions of network devices from our cloud. Our customers use the Meraki dashboard to supervise and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day!
Cisco Meraki is looking for a highly motivated and capable recruiter on a 9 month contract to join our APJC recruiting team. As an experienced talent advisor, you will craft the hiring strategy behind attracting, assessing and hiring top experienced talent for our APJC region. Do you enjoy working in a face-paced, growth-focused environment? A large part of the role will be collaborating with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs, crafting strategic interview processes and find/closing high quality technical talent with little direction. You will have the freedom to experiment with new insights and drive towards crafting diverse and passionate teams.
Who you are:
- A Partner & Advisor: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your hiring managers
- Highly Adaptable: You thrive in a rapidly scaling and ever changing environment
- Candid: You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures
- Results Driven: You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships
- Bonus: If you are from a technical engineering background!
What you will do:
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience across the team.
- Partner with our hiring managers to fully understand the business and set recruiting priorities.
- Monitor all recruiting activity using Meraki’s ATS holding an eye for data driven recruiting practices.
- Build a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Champion Cisco Meraki’s philosophy and mission throughout various channels to creatively source, attract, engage, and hire a talented, passionate, diverse pool of candidates
- 3-5 years experience
- Foster a high-touch outstanding candidate & hiring manager experience
- True passion for the candidate experience and natural relationship builder
- An awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusiveness strategies to incorporate into every facet of our overall recruiting strategy
- Experience building recruiting processes using industry standard methodologies
- Interpersonal skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in an high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus: a technical background in an Engineering discipline
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.