Real Estate Analyst
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities include supporting Cisco WPR Real Estate in:
Data and Content Management
- Identify data sources within current WPR interdependent reporting streams and support the develop of dynamic reporting to assist the WPR RE team
- Collate information from different sources across the International Portfolio and support the delivery of important data and collaborate with an international team to ensure data quality
- Collaborate across internal WPR RE team to ensure key RE/portfolio data is uploaded or supplied to the various RE repository (smartsheet, SharePoint, doc-central etc) ensuring auditable compliance.
- Act as the interface with the developers on setting up data in our DataMart.
- Coordinator between real estate and WPR, translating between the database layer and the visual/application layer. Drive data quality assessment and support on database quality
Business Process Management
- Drive measurable process improvement
- Collaborate with international teams on business process improvement projects and manage changes and transitions
Real Estate Analysis and Reporting
- Interpreting RE capital markets and financial/operational data.
- Develop complex analyses demonstrating an ability to gather and synthesize data from various systems and to build data models enabling robust real estate decision-making.
- Prepare RE financial and other analysis for a range of work, including Site Modernization/metro plans, scenario options, business reviews etc.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, guidance on data sources, etc.
- Demonstrate analytical results - create reporting and presentations for WPR partners and Senior Management
- Support the regional RE team of the Americas, EMEAR, and APJC in crafting meaningful reporting. Ability to synthesize complex RE financial information into a succinct summary for executives.
Who You Are
- Bachelors +5 years related experience or Masters +3 years of related experience
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Solid experience in team facilitation, organization and program management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in Database Management tools and processes.
- Evidence of problem-solving skills – capacity to deal with ambiguity and tackle complex problems optimally
- Knowledge and experience in Global Real Estate business administration
- Experience with Tableau, Excel, Smartsheet, and SharePoint
- Strong writing and presentation preparation (storytelling) skills
Other Personal Characteristics
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills; also an active listener
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful and time-sensitive situations
- Flexible - able to adapt to constantly evolving situations
- A Great Teammate – able to cooperate and work well with others
- Exhibits integrity & trustworthiness
- Open to new ideas & willing to challenge the status quo
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!