RSM - Public Sector Netherlands
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
The Regional Sales Manager Education & Healthcare at Cisco lead our sales efforts into these important Public Markets.
Cisco seeks a proven leader to join its sales organization in the role of Regional Sales Manager. The role will drive increased sales bookings, field productivity and customer satisfaction. Furthermore the role will drive relevance for Public accounts by leading a high performing sales team and leveraging capabilities across Cisco. You will carry a quota and will be responsible for quotas across the large Public accounts in The Netherlands.
Imagine participating major transformational projects in government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You will be at the centre of this transformation. You will guide our Public Sector customers through the next era of the Netherlands Digitization journey on the theme of “Secure Public Digitization”.
In this role, you will drive the sales planning and segmentation, leading and orchestrating dynamic sales and technical teams. Liaising at Executive-level with customers and partners, your success will reflect in sales achievements and long-term customer relationships.
- Lead a team of Account Managers to drive success of public accounts by achieving sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for the Public Markets in the Netherlands and implement tactical plans.
- Build a reputation of innovation, success and customer intimacy for Cisco.
- Develop, nurture and grow value–add relationships across the ecosystem (political, business leaders, country influencers) to drive a Digital agenda for the Country
- Closely engage with decision makers within key customers and partners, articulating Cisco’s vision, strategy and execution to drive customer success and Cisco growth.
- Directly engage with customers and Cisco teams to drive large, complex deals.
- Lead cross-functional teams shaped around our customer needs and opportunities.
- Motivate, mentor and develop Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Managers.
- Drive annual sales within your area of responsibility showing YoY growth.
- Master and evolve the Cisco Installed base
- Deliver accurate business metrics and operational excellence.
- Anticipate changes in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
- Travel and fully leverage the power of our collaboration technologies to be close to customers and opportunities.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
In this role, you will also be responsible to develop the Cisco Netherlands strategy and represent Cisco to The Dutch market as one team.
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a highly skilled team of management sales professionals working with Account Managers, Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
We have nurtured a culture that recognizes our people wins. Be part of the team and help drive the transformation.
Who You Are
- You bring 10+ years of sales management experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business preferably within the enterprise technology space.
- Experienced in leading and motivating diverse teams to achieve set goals.
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals through successful sales teams.
- You are a data driven leader, who understands how to use data to manage
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of technology-based solutions to the Public Sector segment.
- Write and speak English and Dutch fluently
- People management experience
- Deep understanding of enterprise customers buying cycles.
- Comprehension of a broad range of Cisco technologies.
- Concrete success stories of closing large, strategic deals.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!