Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSupply Chain
We change the world, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Role & Responsibilities: Product Quality Management
- Leader of Partner Engagement: Customer Quality management for Sales Partners in Japan
- Quality Data Analytics and address findings to improve product quality
- Team Representative to implement and modify Quality Management Tools
- Vendor performance management of Narita Quality Center
- Cisco Suitability program management
- 10 years or more work experience in quality management at manufactures or repair vendors or equivalent experience
- Quality data analysis
- Work experience in the isolation of hardware quality issue
- Cisco Technology Knowledge of Router and Switches
- As a key driver, lead and manage projects in collaboration with international Cisco teams and manufacturing partners
- Cisco Technology Knowledge of Data Center and Collaboration
- Work experience in IT Company/Industry over 10 years
- Work experience in manufacturing process design and management of product lines
- Work experience in factory operation management at electronics manufacturer or IT company
- Work experience in vendor operation management
Required skill set:
- Business level English Communication skills in addition to Native Level Japanese Communication skills in both Verbal and writing
- Problem solving skill backed by knowledge of quality control and manufacturing technology using analytical approach
- Ability to develop process document
- Good and open communication skill
- Be a proactive and self-starter
- Understanding aligns to organizational goals
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint skillsets
- Oracle system knowledge and Six Sigma and Lean methodologies will be preferred.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.