Quality Assurance Lead
Location:Offsite, Bangalore, India
Area of InterestQuality Assurance
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Security, Software Development, Testing, Webex (Collaboration)
Who we are
We are part of the Cisco’s Collaboration Technology Group (CTG), the global leader in Collaboration Technologies, which provides outstanding coordinated solutions that redefine the partnership experience.
Our Business Unit is an industry leader in the market in developing and delivering intelligent customer and employee experiences at cloud speed and scale.
Who you'll work with
- Product Managers that will help you know our customers and partners so you can deliver solutions that meet their needs and wants.
- Engineering Managers who will enable you to focus on doing what you love: delivering extraordinary software; they will also be your mentor and guide on this exciting stage of your career journey.
- Technical Architects shall help you craft, develop, and operate with the standard methodologies, patterns the industry has to offer.
- Data Scientists who will rely on you and your data wrangling and serving expertise to find artificially intelligent ways to enrich the value we deliver to customers.
What you'll do
Cisco is funding a small, agile Salesforce.com quality analysis team to innovate and build new features for the GTM platform for their Collaboration business. The team and you will operate in an agile development model to rapidly bring new feature offerings to enable go-to market, reacting very quickly to sales and marketing business and market needs.
Cisco is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Lead to lead the team and contribute to the DevOps team culture, the platform, and the process to support the sales and marketing business. They must have experience in leading and testing the new software offerings with agility and urgency.
Who you are
- The Quality Assurance (QA) lead will be responsible for the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes
- 7+ years of experience in testing SalesForce.com platform manual and automation (Selenium, UI Path)
- Proficient in executing regression testing of the SalesForce.com platform
- Well versant with SFDC security model, object model, configuration, and customization
- Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all levels.
- Review the functional specifications and deliver quality test scripts
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales or Service Cloud) Capabilities and constraints.
- Meeting with project managers to resolve testing needs.
- Developing test plan, test cases and test scripts within the JIRA tool
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and triaging bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Plan and execute scheduled releases
- Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce development ensuring quality and timely deployments across environments
- Provide reporting and executive level summary on testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience Manual and Automation testing of Salesforce.com platform
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Proficient in SOQL, JIRA, Selenium
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Salesforce certification in salesforce administration, salesforce developer is a plus
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.