Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
You'll lead the QA work related to a world leading software platform. You will explore and develop needs and methods to move us towards our vision and actively drive and champion new initiatives you identify.
- Existing process analysis, improvements and cost savings for those improvements
- Ways of working satisfaction analysis
- Drive improvements implementation related to
- Drive internal and external quality reporting
- Provide input and influence decision making for engineering and product management
Who You'll Work With
The team is a mix of very experienced engineers and younger talents working in a supportive and open culture. We are inspired by agile methodologies and always seek to improve how we do things on every level of the product organization. The products we build are revolutionizing network automation on a global scale and are pushing organizations, network equipment vendors and ourselves forward with higher and higher demands on speed and usability. Our customers are building nationwide and global networks using our automation software in multiple layers of the infrastructure, from low level transport to compound service offerings for consumers and businesses . Our industry is still in a transition towards a more user centric development model so there is potential for disruptive innovation.
Who You Are
You have a strong foundation and are very familiar with CI/CD, DevOps, Lean & Agile values & practices. You are passionate about improving sw development process e2e, very good understanding in how things interact and affect each other.
Your good communications skills help you influence others.
- Bachelor + 7 years of related experience or Master + 5 years of related experience
- Senior level with proven experience in similar role
- Ability to work both on strategic and practical level, from higher management to individual teams and developers.
- Ability to lead and drive towards a vision, strong in describing why but not exactly how.
- Broad but not necessarily deep technical knowledge about any activity in the software development process.
- Comfortable in discussing, understanding & driving any impediment in the development chain
- Broad test and test automation experience.
- Deep knowledge in CI/CD area and all around that, from theory to tooling.
- Experience of development in large scale , + 10 teams.
- Tried several different roles within the sw development chain
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.