Public Sector Account Manager - North Carolina
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Public Sector sales team and make our customers lives better and easier.
Who You'll Work With
The vision of the Public Sector organization is to help governments protect, educate, and serve citizens at the national, state, and local level. Our organization serves the State/Local Government and Education. You will work with a great team of Public Sector Account Managers and partner with a talented group of Systems Engineers, who share the same passion.
Who You Are
Are you passionate about your local community? Does the work that it will take to partner with these communities to help them digitize for the 21st century and beyond excite you? Are you eager to better the constituent experience by enabling Smart+ Connected Communities? If so, please join us to help change the way our communities live, work, play and learn.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about problem solving, have a fantastic work ethic, tons of stamina, are coachable, team players that are collaborative, and hate to lose. We also need someone who is forward thinking, and creative, a great listener and partner, and will not take no for an answer.
Do you Align with our Values?
1. We Change the World- We give our time and knowledge to create innovative technologies and positive experiences that make the world a better place. We think big and make no excuses.
2. We Win Together- We have the courage to take informed risks, simplify the complex and pursue excellence. We anticipate market transitions and chart new paths to relevant, meaningful solutions for our customers
3. We Make Innovation Happen- We recognize that when we bring together our collective experience, knowledge and ideas, we drive better solutions to help our customers and partners succeed and our business grow profitably. We leverage our technology to move quickly together, focused on delivering the results the business needs from us.
4. We Focus Intensely on Customers- We are a company built on relationships so we listen to our customers. We take their needs on as our own and move as quickly as they need us to. We deliver superior solutions to achieve their dreams and earn their trust as their most strategic business partner.
5. We Respect and Care for Each Other- We work, grow, learn and have fun together. We support and trust one another. We inspire each other. We celebrate diverse perspectives, encourage openness and reward team results.
6. We Always Do the Right Thing- We are honest and straightforward. We say what needs to be said and hold ourselves accountable. We earn the trust and confidence of others. Our integrity defines and leads us
Our Minimum Qualifications for the role are:
- 5-10+ years of Business to Business Sales with Proven Track Record of Success, High Tech Preferred
- State, Local, Education Experience Preferred
- BA, BS Recommended
- Soft Skills Listed Above Preferred
- Proven Track Record of CXO Relevance Preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#AccountManager #SalesAccountManager #Sales #PublicSector #CiscoCareers #CiscoJobs