Project Specialist/Manager (Full Time) Mexico
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Job TypeEarly in Career
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
- Implement project management abilities and methodologies to address long-term opportunities that impact and improve the business.
- Assist in all project management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, forecast trends, identifying risks and issues and working toward innovation and operational success.
- Identify process gaps and process implementation planning.
- Support and further build change management processes.
- Collaborate with partners to provide creative solutions to optimize internal and external processes, policies, protocols, and tools that will enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products.
Who You'll Work With
Project management has never been more vital to our organization. You'll play an integral role in the business tying project results to business goals, resulting in better market positioning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and strive for business efficiency. You will be involved in the definition, planning, management, and deliverables of various projects.
Who You Are
- A graduate/upcoming graduate of a certification program from a Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University.
- Possess a proven understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies.
- Show strong communication and collaboration skills with a real passion for solving problems.
- Have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Eligible to start July/August 2023.
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.