Project Manager 1372400
Location:Offsite, Richardson, Texas, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Who We Are
Today’s challenging business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by maximizing the power of technology, the best of business processes and superior data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and leverage the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You’ll Do
As a Project Manager in Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services, you will be a member of a high performing team to lead projects and initiatives to ensure Product and client success. In this role, you will deliver through extensive cross-functional collaboration, great communication, partnership, detailed planning, and flawless execution to ensure Product and client success.
Who You'll Work With
This is a highly cross-functional role involving engagement with various infrastructure services, application teams, and STO (Security & Trust Organization) to work on delivering. You will be a key member on a high-performing team working closely with a group of committed technical leaders and experts. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues to ensure the best customer experience.
Who You Are
- You will own and drive project requirements and specifications, ensuring focus and prioritization aligns with our broader solution, client needs and demands
- You will bring people and teams together by collaborating with service owners, architects, product engineering and operations team to build the best customer experience
- You will promote our solutions by working with clients across Cisco and highlight knowledge through webinars, brown-bags and deep dive sessions
- You will create internal and client facing documentation and content to ensure full knowledge of our services
- You will ensure excellence in communication and presentation to provide full understanding of our products and services, strategy and experience
- You will grow and maintain strong understanding of relevant technologies and contribute as a thought leader in driving innovation
Technical Expertise / Experience Required:
We are looking for individual with strong Project Management skills, technical aptitude and excellent communication skills:
- Prior experience working in Infrastructure - Network, Compute, Virtualization, Storage, Database, Container and Opensource technologies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives with confidence in a dynamic environment
- Adept at cross-functional and organizational collaboration, influence, negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in agile processes, tools, devops delivery model, software engineering and release practice
- Experience in working with clients using webinars, brown-bags and deep dive sessions
- Must be hands-on, with “roll up your sleeves” attitude to drive program success
- Self-starter who learns quickly with minimal supervision with ability to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science engineering, or relevant technology is required. PMP & Agile certifications preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.