Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The Cisco Customer Experience organization is hiring a Project Manager to support and lead transformation projects.
In this role you will:
- Build and manage project teams, create schedules, supervise and report status, and ensure quality control throughout projects
- Scope and manage results, timelines, budgets, resources
- Manage day-to-day relationships and teamwork between stakeholders
- Identify and resolve risks and dependencies, including identifying contingency plans
- Communicate status, changes, and dependencies to applicable partners throughout the project
- Lead cross functional meetings
- Make recommendations for improvements in project management and execution process
- Contribute/lead team project status updates and meetings
- Ensure all project documents are archived and posted
Who You'll Work With:
You will collaborate and partner with stakeholders in different organizations within Customer Experience, and potentially with sales and finance.
Who You Are:
You have experience with the project management lifecycle, and the tools and processes that support that lifecycle. You have experience or are willing to seek the challenge of working within a cross-functional, collaborative environment and able to quickly adapt and respond to changes. You are an excellent communicator, problem solver with an analytical mentality. Last but not least, you enjoy determining how to find and put the puzzle pieces of the project together!
- Has BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years practical experience as a project manager
- Able to learn how to build project plans and work back plans
- Experience with project management platforms and tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (including Project), Smart Sheets, Gantt Charts, JIRA, PPT, Oracle Projects
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!