Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What you'll do:
• Manages Medium and Large complex projects in an account or group of accounts.
• Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
• Develops and presents proposals and final agreements.
• Prepare and maintain Project Plan, Risk Registers, Issue Logs , Lessons learnt and other Project related documentations.
• Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
• Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
• Responsible for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given timelines.
• Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
• Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related projects.
• May manage internal projects/programs within Cisco.
• Acts as a mentor to the team of Project managers.
• Works with the Program Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations.
• Contribute to the development of a project management methodology.
• Lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
Who you'll Work With:
The Project Delivery Team at Bengaluru Global Delivery Center encompass professionals in Project Management discipline to successfully deliver tangible results for our external Customers in APJC, EMEAR and America region. Highly skilled and experienced practitioners deal with various scale of projects for all vertical markets with emphasis to Service Providers, Public Sector, Commercials and Government. The values, strengths, satisfaction come from the diversity of this highly international Team you could be part of, finding synergy in delivering the business outcomes for our Customers demands.
Who you are:
• Bachelor of Engineering /Technology, Master of computer application or equivalent
• 12-16 years of overall experience with a minimum of 5 years and maximum of 8 years of Project Management experience in the IT industry.
• Professional PM certifications: PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/SCRUM/ACP or equivalent. Preference would be given to the PMP certified professionals.
• Hands on experience of using Microsoft Project Plan (MPP) and MS Excel.
• Work experiences with APAC, European or American customers.
• Excellent communication Skills
• Travel as per the business requirements within India and Abroad.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.