Project Manager - Resource Management and Automation
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
The Customer Experience (CX) Resource Management & Automation team is looking for a project manager with strong operational rigor, interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude. This is a high-impact, highly visible role working with senior leadership to drive the successful execution of Resource Management capabilities for Customer Experience (CX). Initial focus will be on the governance and compliance process for the CX Blueprint. You will play a key role in improving the efficiency and scale of the entire organization.
In addition to driving the Blueprint, you will be responsible for:
- Management of cross-functional projects
- Preparation and maintenance of project plan, risk register, issue log, lessons learnt and other project related documentation
· Ability to anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent from delivering project objectives
- Ability to influence and facilitate leadership adherence to standard processes and practices
- Creation and upkeep of policy & process documentation
- Development and reporting of project KPIs to improve the visibility and clarity of project goals to key stakeholders
· Effective communication with senior leaders and stakeholders(s) to identify needs and evaluate solutions and strategies
· Solicitation of stakeholder feedback to appropriately gauge satisfaction and direction of the process
Who You’ll Work With
You will be a key member of a tight knit team that is located in RTP. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun at the same time. As part of the Resource Management & Automation team, you will work in a highly matrixed organization that engages with CX Solution & Accelerations, CX Regions, CX Centers, Digital Transformation & IT.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Project Management professional with experience leading cross functional projects. You enjoy ambiguity and thrive in situations where you have the ability to develop a plan to bring structure and coordination. You succeed by bringing together stakeholders and ensuring all voices and feedback is taken into consideration.
You flourish in a fast-paced environment and are willing to pivot direction as business needs shift. You are willing to challenge the status quo and are a creative problem solver that thinks outside the box.
Core qualifications for this role
· BA/BS in Business
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management
· Familiar with core project management competencies including scope management, budget management, stakeholder management, risk management, decision making, testing, and change management
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
· Experience working with cross-functional teams to align thinking and ensure effective decision-making
· Able to manage multiple tasks and strive to achieve long-term goals
· Fun, highly energetic personality; great team player that works well in collaborative situations