Project Manager - Network Design & Management
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What you'll do
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Cisco Supply Chain Network Design & Management team is looking for a Project Manager.
Where every single day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by building unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners.
Join our world-class supply chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving productivity, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Conduct overall supply chain optimization project lifecycle activities from Plan to Closure
- Deliver Execution Commit (recommended solutions, budget, resource requirements, schedules) to the key stakeholders in Cisco and get approval/input from review board
- Drive and Manage Project Execution (e.g. manage resources and headcount, track progress, identify, escalate, and resolve issues)
- Firm project team members, set up project governance structure, lead Test Engineering, Mfg. engineering, Materials and NPI team to implement, progress update to Steering Committee
- Drive project results by creating timing and action plans, allocating resources, creating communication plans, and ensuring projects are completed efficiently and on time
- Manage functional subject matter experts within the context of Programs
- Use Business acumen and analytical skills to create roadmaps and integration opportunities
- Create business cases and obtain stakeholders alignment
- Assess risk, identify risks and create mitigation plans
- Budget management for both NRE and CAPEX
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related equivalent Supply Chain Management working experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on Project/Program Management experience
Who you are
- You are dedicated and highly motivated, with excellent communication skills.
- You are a doer and possess data analytics skills.
- You can work independently with limited guidance, and be able to obtain alignment from senior leadership team.
- You are a Self-starter with an ability to deeply understand, resolve and communicate quasi-technical and business issues to individuals and groups up and down the organization stack
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns, and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.