Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
Are you self-driven, passionate, and have tons of experience in Program Management, looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Look no further, we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to be a part of a team solving complex natural language processing problems and customer demand insights (including segmentation analysis and persona building using big data, ML and potentially AI). We are working on a ground breaking new approach to manage the our extensive portfolio of products and are looking for Program Managers who are not afraid to take risks, think out of the box, to join our Intersight team as part of Cisco's Compute portfolio. Data Center Compute is the home of UCS set of products supporting a strong 60,000 customer base.
Cisco Intersight is a cloud-based system management platform for Cisco UCS (Unified Computing System), HyperFlex and other data center products. It provides a more intelligent level of management that enables IT organizations to analyze, simplify and automate their environments. It is driven by analytics and machine learning to provide actionable intelligence for IT operations management. Intersight Virtual Appliance is an on-premise solution that runs the Intersight capabilities in a Virtual Appliance.
Who You'll Work With
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic core team, dive into big data sets in order to build simulations and experimentation systems at scale, build optimization algorithms and leverage cutting-edge technologies and help shape the future of Server management technology, product direction and eventually the business in Data Center. We work with our customers, sales teams, designers, architects and engineers to develop products that delight our customers and advance their strategic goals. We listen, we bring people together, we build consensus out of ambiguity and we pay attention to the details to ensure quality. We lead as problem-solvers and build a deeply technological product with some of the world’s best technical and creative people to solve our customers’ toughest challenges.
Who You Are
As a Program Manager, you are a leader who combines detail-driven insight into business process improvement with a practical "get it done" work style. You drive initiatives with limited direction and guidance and have a passion for finding ways to improve operations in a dynamic environment. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and business expertise especially in cloud native technologies and ability to work within a fast moving, startup like environment to deliver significant business impact. More than any other quality, we are looking for those driven by the challenge of solving unique and difficult problems, those who thrive and excel when given creative freedom, and those who aren't afraid to dive into new territory (technical or otherwise) and learn something new. You should have a good sense of product design, and be willing to work with small, self-organizing teams. If you are looking to excel in a fast-paced environment creating cutting edge network management solutions and want to make a significant long-lasting impact, this job's for you!
- In-depth knowledge and experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Strong program management skills including identification of key stakeholders, ability to achieve agreement, development of sound action plans, consistent delivery
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to negotiate with multiple levels of management across the organization and outside vendors
- Experience in datacenter, cloud, virtualization and containers
- Solid understanding of business strategy and key initiatives
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead influence without direct authority
- A good team player ambitious and eager to excel and grow while maintaining high ethical standards and respect for colleagues
- Capability to work well within a globally distributed network of colleagues to solve problems quickly
- Ability to manage multiple engagements with various teams
- Ability to bring structure to problems effectively and drive to practical solutions
- Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of all interdependencies between business processes
- Travel may be required but not to exceed 25% and could be domestic and international