Program Manager - WebEx for SP
Location:Galway, Connacht, Ireland
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
- As a Program Manager for Webex - SP you will be a key member of the UC-One/Webex for SP Product Management team. You will accelerate product launches and UC-One/ Webex for SP adoption by driving strategic, cross-company launch initiatives within Cisco’s service provider partner channel.
- You will develop your understanding of our service provider partners, their reseller operations and their end customer product priorities to encourage high-value success motions and adoption programs tailored to each service provider’s goals.
- Your ability to creatively partner within Cisco cross-functionally teams will be key as you recruit and handle the Cisco team members needed to support the partner from onboarding to market success. You will handle multiple customers and programs simultaneously and thrive in ambiguity. You will also be on the lookout for opportunities to improve partner results, regularly report said results, and ensure support and alignment for goal achievement across the extended product team.
Who You’ll Work With
Join a team that will build and demonstrate relationships with the Cisco/BroadSoft global and regional account management and TSA teams in order to gain insight to and the confidence of the product, operations, marketing and sales leadership of our partners. These relationships are critical to achieving Cisco and partner goals.
- Coordinate technical onboarding and problem resolution activities for all new Webex for SP Partners in EMEAR & APJC Regions
- Engage with Cisco's internal teams to track follow-up and closure of critical problems (TAC, Engineering, Partner Activation)
- Build and maintain a positive, effective and collaborative partner relationship throughout the problem resolution process
- Bring to bear the effective use of Cisco’s many collaboration tools and Webex technologies in partner sessions
- Host weekly customer engagement meetings, ad-hoc trainings and participate in scheduled product team webinars
- Align with Cisco SP overlay sales and TSA organizations to identify and prioritize investment in key partner launch programs
- Identify and ensure growth attainment and commitment achievement as noted in partner contracts
- Identify and communicate partner enablement requirements to Cisco product management and product marketing
- Collaborate with product marketing, digital acceleration and go-to-market teams to use end-user facing digital products and campaign content
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational perfection in partner engagement
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including SLA calculations and current analysis for integrated results across various partner routes to market
Who You Are
If you are a people person who enthusiastically and respectfully drives teams to successful business outcomes - this role is for you!
- Flexible, adaptable self-starter who learns quickly with minimal supervision.
- Organized and detail oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability.
- Customer-obsessed with a strong grasp of relevant UC success stories, customer sales KPIs and standard methodologies to drive superior outcomes
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to third parties.
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key partners to drive a project to successful completion and begin again
- Comfortable communicator both orally and in the written word
- Ability to use a geographically dispersed team and cross-functional resources to ensure successful partner progress at each interaction
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Enjoy face-to-face customer meetings with travel occasionally up to 15%
- 5+ years’ experience in leading matrixed customer-facing teams.
- 2+ years of experience with subscription-based and/or licensed software offers
- Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Reseller and channel partner management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing and digital customer engagement desired
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or PMP a plus
Who We Are
We are Cisco’s Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) and we help people transform how they collaborate globally through enhanced user experiences that raise productivity to unprecedented levels. Our solutions drive revenue growth and define new business models. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether participants are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable for IT.
Webex for SPs is a cloud-based all-in-one communications and collaboration app optimized for the SMB market segment. It is being integrated with the market leading Webex collaboration technologies that we deliver in our Webex platform. Webex for SPs is a tremendous upsell opportunity to overlay the 24 million+ hosted calling seats our partners have already deployed in this lucrative captive market.
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and our Service Provider partners in pursuit of the SMB target market, we want to talk to you!
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether they are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable for IT.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.