Program Manager, Legal Operations
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestLegal
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Program Manager, Legal Service
For more than a decade, Cisco Legal Services has led the way in applying operations methods and technologies to make legal services delivery more efficient and effective. We pioneered building and using tools that people now take for granted such as electronic signatures and contract management systems. Now, to keep pace with Cisco's rapid transformation of its business, the bar has been set higher, and we are seeking a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented professional to join our legal services team. As a program manager, you will support our internal clients every day while identifying, making the case for, and delivering projects that change how we work. As a member of our small team, you will handle a wide range of responsibilities in a dynamic and fascinating space and you will learn every day.
This position is located at the Cisco headquarters in San Jose, California.
Who You Are
· Work with internal clients inside and outside Legal Services to develop clear problem definitions and define appropriate solutions.
· Run programs and projects to improve legal services delivery through process design and improvement and the application of appropriate technologies.
· Build and manage project plans for multiple parallel projects and initiatives
· Execute and track program deliverables, achievements, action items, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
· Develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams to understand and deliver on business goals and priorities.
· Contribute to the improvement of the rigor and effectiveness of our processes.
· Craft program/project status reporting and create executive briefings to update senior leaders and partners.
· Contribute to improving our knowledge management program and process.
· Support internal clients, both directly and indirectly, in navigating Legal Services and understanding how to take advantage of our tools and services.
What You'll Do
· Exceptional listening skills
· Superior writing and proofreading skills
· Excellent research, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
· Experience developing and packaging content, and creating and managing messaging operations
· Working knowledge of internal collaboration tools such as Office365 and casual publishing/web tools and content management systems
· Demonstrated ability to employ standard project management methods in order to move projects forward by gaining support from others
· Ability to thrive in a complex, fast-paced and dynamic enterprise while successfully managing multiple deadlines
· Experience with law firms/in-house legal organizations is a plus but not required
· Bachelors of Arts
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.