Program Manager, Cisco Lifecycle Starters Program
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Join the Global Partner Organization as the Program Manager for the Cisco Lifecycle Starters program. In this role, you will manage a key partner program that rewards partners for developing a plan to on-board and initially implement software solutions (notably Enterprise Agreements). You will also evolve the program to help partners embrace Lifecycle selling, delivery, and new buying models.
Your responsibilities will include…
1. Working with GPO, Business Entities and Regional leaders to understand, refine, and scale Go-to-Market strategies through the program.
2. Collaborating with Regional leaders, partners, and other stakeholders to identify and design program improvements
3. Obtaining approval for changes through the Program Decisions Council
4. Working with Operations and IT to drive systematic changes
5. Engaging with Marketing and Change Management to help drive awareness and adoption of program changes.
6. Managing day to day program operations and escalations
7. Reporting and analysis of program performance
· Experience as a Cisco partner or working with Cisco partners
· Deep understanding of partner models and Cisco’s Partner Programs
· Understanding of Cisco software offers and buying models
· Ability to drive change through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
· Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
· Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred