Program Manager - CX Digital Transformation
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics
Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams, and the Customer Experience Digital Transformation organization is driving and accelerating innovation and driving new and renew growth across CX portfolio. This team is charged with creating capabilities to simplify, optimize and thread sales and renew motions with customer success.
You’ll work very closely with passionate, intelligent and creative global team members and cross functional stakeholders all working collaboratively to drive program success, program governance, standard methodology with the ultimate goal of delivering the value and anticipated outcomes of strategic programs.
- Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
- Requires people and resource management through others; part of cross-functional team required to complete the project
- Defines and validates the project scope, plan and schedule for routine projects; select & apply standards (e.g. delivery process, roles & responsibilities, operational norms, compliance)
- Assists with identifying risks to project success and recommends mitigation plans
- Helps manage project delivery process, scope and costs of routine projects under regular supervision
- Maintains stakeholder relationships by executing the communication plan
- Supports change by helping to identify impacts of the project, building awareness and support for change within the organization
- Evaluates project results against success metrics; implements changes to processes, resources, and solutions to improve productivity / end product
You are passionate about Program Management, coordinating and planning cross-functional programs in a very strategic environment. You are a certified program manager who invests in keeping your skills up to date, but also willing to mentor and share your expertise with others, helping to build standard methodologies and enhancing the skill of those around you. You are experienced in running various aspects of a large program. You have fantastic collaboration skills to engage with stakeholders and partners across the organization. You possess solid understanding in agile software development processes and lifecycle management.
You should be highly organized, analytical, enthusiastic and have a demonstrated ability to drive large programs and achieve results by working both independently and in a team environment. In addition, you should possess a drive for continuous improvement and optimization of results. Experience building and working with the breadth of multi-functional teams and diverse set of requirements is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience in managing and leading large global, complex projects and programs
- At a minimum must understand formal program management methodology. Absolutely need to have an understanding of program and project management fundamentals
- Strong leadership, program management, influencing, negotiation and decision-making skills, coupled with good judgment
- Ability to navigate within functional teams and manage a high level of ambiguity, multiple projects at an accelerated pace
- Excellent stakeholder management, high personal impact, ability to align priorities, resources and handle conflict between stakeholders
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through. Ability to think in a wide spectrum and implement tactically.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with peers and higher level management across Cisco
- Works independently with only minimal supervision required and can lead multi-functional teams to complete projects and important initiatives using discernment, experience and leadership skills
- Ambitious, passion to learn and wants to have fun while driving transformations at Cisco