Program Management and Business Operations Lead
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestFinance
Who You'll Work With:
You will be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Cisco, Cloud Security team. Reporting into the operations team, you will partner with operation leads, business unit leads, and cross-functional Cisco organizations.
What You'll Do
- Establish and cultivate relationships with Cloud Security functions, including Product and Infrastructure Engineering, Product Management, Go to Market and Customer Success.
- Drive annual and quarterly planning cycles, helping functional groups to establish their OKRs (Objective and Key Results), and to define Cloud Security Standard Operating Objectives.
- Monitor and drive OKR (Objective and Key Results) progress across the cross-functional cloud security teams, identifying and driving removal of obstacles, ensuring full clarity and accountability, while helping teams maintain full ownership of their Key Results.
- Partner with Cisco Finance team, BU Leaders, and Operations team in helping functional teams to build out their quarterly budget, and establishing unique identifiers for each of the significant budget needs.
- Partner with Vendor Management team within Operations team to identify areas of improvement, vendor negotiations, and budget optimization.
- Deliver internal operational and financial analysis as needed to drive the continuous positive evolution of the business
- Present Functional updates at various levels
Education, Experience, and Skills needed
- Significant experience in planning, forecasting, budgeting and tracking
- Strong Communication and presentation skills: both verbal, written.
- Demonstrable Project management / Program Management experience
- Prior Business Operations experience helpful
- Bachelor or Masters in engineering, business, finance, or related areas; and 5-7 years of relevant experience
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking aggressive risks to craft the technologies that give us green cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with a vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.