Product Sales Specialist ,Sweden
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
At Meraki, we are making IT easier, faster, and smarter by building technology that simply works. Meraki’s Dashboard drastically simplifies the process of deploying, configuring and running distributed networks. This enables customers to focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses.
Want to develop your career with an inspiring, positive company, with creative and collaborative colleagues? Meraki is on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun)! We provide unparalleled company culture; ensuring you feel part of the wider team and have the best work/life balance whether you're in the office or a field based position. But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – we are people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
Sales Specialists at Meraki are responsible for driving Cisco Meraki revenue within the assigned territory. In this position, you will focus on the Enterprise market within Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We are a hardworking, ambitious, fast paced sales team; skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. Success will be dependent not only on the capability to sell, but also on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers and close deals while remaining highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful user cases that enable people to transform their businesses with Meraki solutions
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Motivate and build extended teams to utilise Cisco’s Sales organisation, customer base and partner organisation
- 5+ years technology sales experience with at least 3 years demonstrated success in a field sales capacity
- Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- The ability to travel up to 50%
- An ability to learn, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have a blast while improving the lives of others
- Inventive – creative and hardworking
- Organised – on top of everything
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.