Product Sales Specialist - Software Defined Access
Additional Location(s)Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology Interest*None, Networking
What You'll Do
Is technology your passion? Do you want to work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life? Do you want to consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help shape your future and career? Do you want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy right from the start? Then look no further than Cisco!!
The WW Sales organization is looking for our next game changing team member. This individual will be part of a team that drives Software Defined Access, influences innovation with the BE, partners closely with channels, marketing, software and other groups to accelerate the adoption of SDA in the marketplace.
Who You'll Work With
We have created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing a win-win environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure the selected candidate possesses these traits.
This team drives the revenue of SDA and assists Cisco as it continues to evolve as a market leader, preserving top-line margins and creating offers and solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition. The WW Enterprise Networking Sales Team goal is to have a broad impact on the Cisco sales organization to accelerate sales of SDA while enabling customers and partners to be successful. The team influences innovation, technology and enablement to assist Cisco as it continues to evolve as a market leader, preserve top-line margins and offer unique customer solutions with differentiated advantages over the competition.
This team sits at the core of Cisco’s EN sales teams across the globe, working with EN contributors from the America’s, EMEAR, APJ, GSP & Greater China. If you are ready to be part of entrepreneurial culture focused on accountability for all aspects of the vision, strategy, execution and measurement model then this team is for you.
Who You Are
- Managing the SDA forecast and providing insight into the numbers on global scale.
- Coordinating with the EN Sales leads in each GEO and theater to ensure a consolidated and comprehensive summary of pipeline activity, close ratios, bookings, gross margin, Cisco One and market share data.
- Accelerate revenue in identified top 400 accounts globally as the primary adopters of SDA.
- Drive revenue for SDA throughout all Cisco customers.
- Create strong relationships with EN focused sellers around the globe, and partner with them to drive the acceleration of SDA.
- Inter-locking with the BE, Marketing, Channels, Services, and GEO teams to provide field-based feedback on existing solutions, as well as assisting to accelerate the journey to Software Defined Access.
- Develop and execute a global enablement strategy for the Sales organizations that includes strategic differentiation for SDA and evolution of the appropriate Demo capabilities.
- Create a cadence and prioritization for the enablement rollout with the cross-functional teams.
- Drive strategic, customer-facing SDA engagements that require creative and complex solutions.
- Provide inspiring presentations to large sales audiences at events such as GSX, Cisco Live, etc.
- 3-5 years of Professional Selling, Software & Hardware Solutions. Track record of exceeding quotas demonstrating ability to work cross-functionally with multiple organizations and GEO/Field sales personnel.
- Leadership experience strongly encouraged.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
Share Product Sales Specialist - Software Defined Access with Facebook Share Product Sales Specialist - Software Defined Access with LinkedIn Share Product Sales Specialist - Software Defined Access with Twitter Share Product Sales Specialist - Software Defined Access with Google+ Share Product Sales Specialist - Software Defined Access with a friend via e-mail