Product Sales Specialist- SW
Location:Taipei, T'ai-Pei Shih, Taiwan
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent.
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
- You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected.
- You'll be part a team that authentically cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be supported and encouraged at Cisco.
What You’ll Do
Are you a Software Solutions Selling professions? Do you thrive in an every changing environment?
Today, software solutions represent $10B+ for Cisco. Cisco is transforming the way customers consume and derive value from our solutions. In our Enterprise segment, we are adding a Software Sales Specialist position to accelerate our success with Enterprise License Agreements and Cisco One offers.
The Software Sales team will drive software revenue growth with ourccustomer by working with field sales teams to identify, develop, price and close multi-architecture enterprise agreements.
You will be responsible for leading the sales motion change from Hardware to a Software Life Cycle motion: Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew. Tremendous focus will be placed on adoption services alignment to our largest deals and deliver outcomes for customers and securing long-term recurring revenue for Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
All individuals on the team work together to drive a life cycle approach to our customer engagements from initial purchase to adoption and usage of the software through reference-able customer status and finally contract renewal. This person will craft the future software selling strategies of Enterprise, as Cisco shapes the future of technology offers and business solutions.
Who You Are
- You will guide each of the new consumption models, the primary role will be acceleration enterprise agreements and Cisco One transactional deals.
- You are an Educator and who sells the value of Enterprise Agreements and a Coach/Mentor to Account Managers and Sales Specialists.
- You engage with the Business Entities to align existing and new offers to the Enterprise markets, work with America’s based Software Sales Specialists to drive successful sales strategies and enablement programs.
- You drive service attach for adoption of software, the renewal of licensing agreements on time and with expanded suites and programming to make sure our customers are evaluating enterprise agreements during HW refresh periods and Service contract renewals.
Our minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Software and sales experience required
- You have 5+ years of experience in the industry
- Your knowledge of Enterprise markets is a plus
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects a requirement
- You are well versed in strategic program management and leadership experience desired
- You posses excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- You're a phenomenal teammate with ability to develop and cultivate cross-functional relationships
- You have a consistent track record in working as a partner with an ability to exercise influence to achieve a desired outcome
- You are willing to travel to engage customers, partners and account teams on the life cycle model
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair - Don’t care. Tattoos - Show off your ink. Like polka dots - That’s cool. Pop culture geek - Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.