Product Sales Specialist, Germany
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Are you looking for an inspiring and positive company? Are you wanting to work with hardworking, creative and collaborative colleagues? Cisco Meraki is becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun).
What do we do? We craft 100% cloud managed IT that simply works!
Cisco Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 350,000 customers and almost 2 million active networks and counting around the world. We have a comprehensive set of solutions which allows customers to seize new business opportunities and reduce operational costs. Meraki is known for simplifying powerful technology through our products and services - and for the people behind them. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
As a Product Sales Specialist at Meraki, you will be responsible for driving Cisco Meraki revenue Germany with the willingness to travel across a large part of the country. Through prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco account teams and partners, you will drive deals through close, delivering on and exceeding your quarterly quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated with a hunter attitude; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers
- Practice consultative selling to solve business problems
- You will ask the right questions and build relationships
- Close deals and consistently remain highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and contribute to excellent YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful user cases that enable people to transform their businesses with Meraki solutions
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Evangelise your customers and ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business
- Motivate and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of Cisco’s Sales organisation, customer base and partner organisation
WHO YOU ARE:
- Open and Trustworthy – you think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
- Self-aware – you understand how others perceive you, and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
- Results Oriented – you identify areas where we can improve as a team, and raise and address them directly.
- Accountable – you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
- Collaborative - you share early and often to engage those around you
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 7+ years technology sales experience with at least 5 years demonstrated success in a field sales capacity
- Proven ability to build new relationships, navigate complex organizations and influence multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in German and English
- Consistent track record of shown success
- Extraordinary relationship building skills and validated decision-making ability
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- A willingness to learn, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to over achieve while improving the lives of others!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.