Product Sales Specialist- Collaboration
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
PRODUCT SALES SPECIALIST
Who You’ll Work With
In an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco Collaboration solutions are the fuel for innovation. Innovation is the heart of Collaboration. By connecting great minds with powerful solutions, Cisco’s coloration technologies empowers the ideas that will define tomorrow's marketplace.
Cisco's Collaboration architecture enables our customers to work in a whole new way. With mobility and cloud trends, devices and locations no longer matter, and the quality of the collaboration experience helps people to achieve extraordinary things. Creating this great collaboration experience is more important to businesses than ever before.
Cisco's Collaboration product portfolio exactly aligns technology to meet our customer's key business priorities.
Join a dynamic team that is driving growth and innovation of Cisco Collaboration solutions into the market, disrupting traditional competing vendors in the space.
Become a part of the dynamic Product Sales Specialist (PSS) team that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for the Collaboration architecture.
Take control of the business and make an impact by making decisions, shaping the strategy, engaging with customers and inspiring Cisco sales teams - in alignment with the India and Regional leadership.
What You’ll Do
* A Key member of the Cisco WW Collaboration Architecture sales team reporting to the worldwide Collaboration Sales Acceleration team.
* Responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market plans for the strategic initiatives like Multi-Platform Phone Sales, Contact Center / Customer Care, Unified Communications with BE4k, BE6k, BE7k, and associated telephony endpoints.
* Develop new strategies and go-to-market channels for the above product line
* Provide Subject matter expertise and work closely with the sales organization/channels teams.
* Ensure collaboration go-to-market readiness in sales, channel and customer advocacy organizations.
* Drive collaboration focused marketing campaigns and programs to generate incremental revenue.
* Work closely with the market and competitive intelligence teams to understand the market and the competitive landscape
* Forecast, track and analyze the bookings/pipeline of collaboration business in his/her territory.
* Work close with Marketing, Sales and SE organization to find ways to grow the business
* Capture and drive collaboration products and solutions requirements suitable for the market
* Drive training initiatives
* Help develop and drive market eco system -consultant and new partners initiatives
Who You Are
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in selling or consulting role for Collaboration software and cloud offerings
* Strong working knowledge of Unified Communications, Telepresence, Contact Center, Conferencing and other collaboration applications.
* Exceptional communication, presentation and written skills
* A history of meeting or exceeding business objectives and revenue targets
* Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred
* Strong business network and knowledge of the India market including customers and integration partners
* Knowledge and experience in Cisco Collaboration, technology and applications
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are Cisco.