Product Materials Manager
Location:Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Area of InterestSupply Chain
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners.
Join our world-class supply chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving productivity and exceeding customer expectations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
Your role would be to help Cisco Supply Chain to unleash the full power of digitization. As we are subject to a constant change deploying processes, policies and technologies to help us to be successful and we need talented individuals like you to contribute to our journey.
You will be part of a Regional Supply Chain Operations team accountable of guiding and leading our manufacturing partners to meet our customers’ expectations as well as helping Cisco to create, implement and adopt new processes, platforms and technologies that enables better customer experience.
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated and passionate candidates willing to enroll to a best-in-class team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying and automating our processes and tools.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The Product Material Manager is the primary interface to the Manufacturing Partner site and is accountable for driving Supply Chain management and PCBA deliveries. This position supports one or more Business Units. Position requires strong knowledge on Supply Chain management processes and PCBA manufacturing operations. This leadership position works with the Regional Operations team for Mexico.
What you do
Manage Supply Chain processes and PCBA deliveries, orchestrate manufacturing operations and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best value to our customers.
- Daily management of customer orders, and prioritization according to key delivery milestones.
- Communication with critical stakeholders, coordination, and alignment with manufacturing partners.
- Troubleshoot different issues based on data analytics.
- Understand various sets of data for quality & process control and decision-making process.
- Cost and productivity (Non-Material Spend, Transformation cost review and approval).
- Material Management, assurance of timely and sufficient trigger internal and external suppliers. Understanding of procurement process terminology required (e.g. ROP Execution, supply demand reviews).
- Engineering Change Order management to ensure transparent implementation and minimized Inventory impact.
- Excess and Obsolete management.
- Capacity analysis and management according to forecast and different business needs.
- Lead or engagement in on going improvement initiatives.
Bachelor degree in Supply chain Management, BS Industrial Engineering, Planning Operations or equivalent experience working in the electronics supply Chain manufacturing industry.
5+ years Manufacturing Supply Chain experience.
- Customer impact oriented.
- Capable to connect information into business outcomes and decision-making process.
- Resilient to be on a continuously change environment.
- Understanding of the different supply and demand elements.
- Strong Understanding of MRP/ERP systems.
- Program Management – PMP would be a plus.
- Analytical and communications skills across all levels or the organization.
- Proven Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and ability to be flexible.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English).
- Experience and comfortable to work in a diverse cultural and global work environment.
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
- Defines and validates project scope, project plan and schedule for moderately complex projects; defines metrics for project success; select and apply standards.
- Manages change by identifying impacts of the project, building awareness and support for change within the organization and contributing to development of training.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.