Product Marketing Manager, Webex Customer Experience
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Alternate LocationRemote any where in the United States
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Product Marketing Manager, Webex Customer Experience Solutions
The Cisco Webex Collaboration Marketing Team is looking for a self-motivated and talented Product Marketing Manager to support the Collaboration Business Unit, working on Webex customer experience solutions. With Webex technology, we are providing businesses the tools they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences with every interaction.
The Product Marketing Manager will work on a cross-functional team to develop messaging, positioning, strategy, go-to-market and new product introduction (NPI) to support our Webex customer experience portfolio.
This position is eligible to be fully remote if desired.
What You'll Do
You will build a messaging house and be the subject matter expert on content for Webex customer experience and experience management solutions. You will build a portfolio of content including presentations, business decision maker and purchase influencer content, web, collateral, demos, competitive, webinars, social video broadcasts, and videos to support the full customer consideration and purchase journey. In addition, you will:
- Gather and analyze market, customer, and competitive insights to inform messaging and positioning strategy
- Develop, lead, support and communicate go-to-market strategies and product launches
- Work with Product Management to develop product positioning and customer-focused messaging that aligns with their priorities and journey progress
- Collaborate with sales to better understand customer and prospect pain points, needs, and corresponding product fit; create sales enablement assets
- Work with product management and go-to-market teams to provide a continuous product update information stream to sales and partners to keep their customers informed
- Orchestrate the marketing mix and marketing programs to generate awareness, pipeline, opportunity, and loyalty.
- Report measurement of marketing campaign, program, project, asset efficiency and adoption, and required improvements.
Who You'll Work With
Our team works closely with the Webex Customer Experience and Contact Center Business Unit, go-to-market, and cross-functional marketing teams to bring new innovative technology to market. What we develop impacts end users directly, creating positive, lasting relationships between businesses and their customers. You will have the opportunity to market an award-winning product portfolio and work with some of the industry's best designers, engineers and product management teams.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- B2B software experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, graphic and analytics skills
- Self-starter, comfortable working with large cross-functional teams.
- You want to bring Apple-level product marketing to B2B. From the storytelling to the simplicity of messaging and design.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!