Product Marketing Manager - SD-WAN/Routing
Location:Offsite, New York, New York, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Remote- Can be located anywhere in the United States
What You'll Do
Cisco is an industry leader in SD-WAN and Routing. We are looking for a Marketing Manager for an exciting opportunity in the SD-WAN and Routing Product & Solution Marketing Team. You will play a critical role in driving marketing efforts to help enhance awareness, advance thought leadership, support both lead generation and sales growth for key initiatives.
- Be the master storyteller and develop content. Craft clear, compelling, and differentiated messaging based on deep understanding of target personas and buying center dynamics. Validate messaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in tandem with the integrated marketing campaign team to ensure effective lead-generation efforts. Campaign responsibilities include but are not limited to identification of solution(s) to be promoted, market segmentation, and messaging and content creation for global audiences
- Support seller-enablement teams with valuable, easy-to-consume content and sales tools to cover the entire sales cycle – from prospecting to closing
- Drive global launches with the extended GTM ecosystem
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of product portfolio, market dynamics, and competitive landscape.
Who You’ll Work With
If you have a a strong passion for leadership, marketing impact, and a desire to drive change, you’ll fit right in on this dynamic team. You will collaborate and partner across marketing, product management, sales, AR, PR and other business teams to define and execute on the global Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy and marketing plans for the businesses.
Who You Are
You are a highly skilled marketing professional. You lead when creating a compelling story around your product that is exciting and compelling to your customers. Aside from being a master storyteller, you are passionate about marketing, and developing your team to achieve business results. You interact with all levels of the business easily and can influence across the board.
- At least 7+ years of total product marketing experience in enterprise
- At least 3 years of product marketing or product management experience in networking, or security.
- A proven track record of creating content, incorporating messaging and storytelling, while distilling down complex concepts into simple succinct compelling messages for multiple audiences (sales, customer, partner)
- You possess strong writing and presentation skills- you build simple, clear content targeted for social, visual, written and multi-media consumption.
- You are comfortable presenting to small groups, internal partners, and external communities.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business / Marketing or equivalent experience.
At Cisco, our culture is one of our greatest assets. We aim to set the standard every day to reinforce the values and behaviors that make this a great place to work. It’s called Conscious Culture and is an inclusive, diverse environment that positively impacts people, society, and the planet. It also encompasses the everyday interactions people have with their leaders and colleagues.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.