Product Marketing Analyst - IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Who we are?
Cisco owned company at the forefront of helping businesses transform their customer engagement using cutting-edge technology, from multichannel communication channels to artificial intelligence. Our vision is to help organizations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With customers in over 60 countries, our products power billions of customer interactions. We are a trusted cloud communications software and solutions provider to blue-chip businesses around the world.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Analyst to work within our Product Marketing team. This will be someone who has a passion for products and the interest and ability to take product details and shape customer facing, market leading messaging and content.
With proven experience and success with SaaS and PaaS products and services, the successful candidate will be customer obsessed and responsible for initiating and leading various go-to-market initiatives including market and user research, competitive analysis, product positioning and messaging, content creation, sales enablement.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties)
- Quickly become an expert in our products, market, customers, and competition
- Ensure that our messaging, value propositions and sales materials continue to resonate strongly with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Define, develop, and maintain product marketing content to enable sales and the wider organisation such as videos, datasheets, ppts, solution briefs, infographics, eBooks etc
- Play a pivotal role in our sales enablement training by working with product on messaging and content, producing and organising training sessions online, virtual etc.
- Manage key product marketing tools to support internal teams such as competition and sales enablement content
- Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure the team can communicate key product differentiators
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge
- 3 years’ experience in a product marketing role, preferably at a B2B SaaS organization or at a minimum IT/technology company
- Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work
- Past experience creating product marketing messaging, content and sales tools that have accelerated the sales cycle or improved conversion rates
- Degree level education in a technical discipline such as computer science / engineering
- Content marketing and/or product management experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills
- Passionate individual with a desire to learn and make a difference in a growth business
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills, ability to influence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude, and hands-on approach