Location:Offsite, Iselin, New Jersey, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
Who We Are
The Network Services Business Unit (NSBU) was created to accelerate the transition of Cisco’s portfolio to as-a-Service and consumption offers. The NSBU team works across all business units, and with an extreme sense of urgency, to enable the rapid change required to almost every part of Cisco’s business. To be successful in the NSBU environment, you will be excited by the opportunity to solve some of Cisco’s most critical transformational challenges.
What You’ll Do
Pulling from deep technical knowledge of market-leading cloud providers, utilize existing platforms as component parts to the new strategy with a truly cloud-native, scalable as-a-Service approach to build a greatly improved end-to-end customer experience.
Develop expertise in our current and future as-a-Service portfolio to drive execution of the key initiatives defined by NSBU leadership. The ability to quickly prioritize technical and business requirements, translate requirements into a fluid roadmap, and to balance business partner expectations using relevant tools like Aha will lead to your success.
- Build and deliver compelling proposals, quotes and contracts for customers
- Evangelize the product strategy and present solutions both internally with sales, engineering, and other product organizations, and externally with customers and partners to generate successful bookings
- Support sales in building our pipeline and detail all in-flight opportunities for deals supervision, reporting & transparency
- Specialize in the services offers roadmap, and detail feedback to offer owners and product management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product vision, strategy, and feature roadmap, conduct market research and competitive analyses for existing offers lifecycle management, and assist with offer enablement and training
- Use sales insights, market research, and business metrics to inform, build and prioritize core customer use cases
- Assess the market opportunity to forecast projected revenue and market share
- Define, identify, and socialize project success metrics to the internal team and to external partners; evaluate project progress and results against success metrics
- Build an environment of trust, that encourages people to innovate and lead through complexities
Who You’ll Work With
You will work closely with the As a Service Integration Director, NSBU Product Managers and Engineering, Customer Experience (CX), Sales, other BUs, Operations, IT, ET & I Innovation Leaders, Partners, and Customers.
Who You Are
You will possess:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a High Tech, cloud-focused, multi-regional environment, including demonstrated technology and cross-functional business experience
- Knowledge of the cloud networking industry and the various key players in the industry with emerging networking architectures like Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Solid understanding of market and industry pricing strategies, GTM/RTM/TAM for network software platforms, and consumption models for modern cloud-based network solutions
- A strong executive presence, concise interpersonal skills, and a passion for effectively managing in a cross-functional business unit
- Broad understanding the company's Portfolio of platforms, products, services, customer base, and organizational structure
- Demonstrated flexibility when managing conflicting priorities and excels working in a very fast-paced environment
We are Cisco
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team to make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care! Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.