Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
Cisco EN Wireless is going through a once in a lifetime transformation. We have launched our complete new wireless stack built for the new world. This next generation stack is providing us unprecedented opportunity to drive our customers toward Software Subscription and also help them deploy and consume Wireless like never before.
Cisco Enterprise wireless platform team is searching for a highly motivated, articulate and results-driven Product Manager to drive the adoption of Cisco’s Next Generation Wireless Portfolio. Every day will be unique, and your responsibilities will require you to apply your selling, analytics, problem solving and creative out-of-the box thinking. This is an outbound go-to-market Product Manager role and will require you to work with sales, customers, partners and drive customer transitions to next generation wireless stack across different GEO, Segments and Countries.
Who You'll Work With
You will be required to actively interface with Sales and Cisco customers across Geo’s and Theaters. You need to be able to persuade various stakeholders from engineers, operations teams finance to business leaders and executives by pivoting between deep technical knowledge to savvy business insights. You will also provide key customer inputs and insights to help drive decisions related to product and feature support.
Who You Are
Key prerequisites for this role are
· 5-8 years of Product Management role experience
· Experience in outbound Product Management
· Strong business background (ex: MBA, Product Management or Marketing) desired
· Design effective GTM strategies, work cross-functionally to have them implemented. Experience with Wi-Fi products is a plus
· Maintain strong understanding of entire wireless stack with understanding of the industry and competitive dynamics for Wi-Fi and Wireless
· Partner with sales and SE teams for effective introduction of product into the market
· Understanding of Partner landscape, Partner profitability, VARs, Distributors and System Integrators
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Strong analytical mindset, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and find meaningful insights in varied data sets
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.