Product Manager - Webex
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Who We Are
We are Cisco’s Webex for BroadWorks and BroadWorks team in the Collaboration Technology Group (CTG). We help people transform how they collaborate globally through enhanced user experiences that raise productivity for collocated or geographically distributed teams. Our solutions drive revenue growth and define new business models for Global Service Provides. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether participants are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable.
What You'll Do
- As a Product Manager for Webex for BroadWorks you will be a key member of Webex for BroadWorks and BroadWorks platform team.
- You will drive end to end strategies and tactics for Webex for BroadWorks and BroadWorks that enhance the solutions for our Service Provider partners like British Telecom, Orange, Deutsche Telekom, and others.
- You will work across the product management and engineering teams to identify, document, and drive the creation of differentiating features to improve the competitive position of Cisco’s partners.
- You will work across product and solution boundaries to align relevant Cisco products and services for Service Provider Partner solutions to give them an edge in the marketplace
- You will directly engage sales and technical sales team members to train them on the Webex for BroadWorks and BroadWorks solutions, and directly support those teams in positioning and selling the solutions.
- Your ability to creatively partner within Cisco cross-functionally teams will be key as you recruit and handle the Cisco team members needed to support the partner from on-boarding to market success.
- You will directly interact with and be responsive to Cisco’s Partners to gather requirements, share strategies and tactics, provide updates, make commitments, and accelerate the attachment of Webex Services the global BroadWorks base of endpoints.
Who You Are
If you are a people person who enthusiastically and respectfully drives teams to successful business outcomes - this role is for you!
- Flexible, adaptable self-starter who learns quickly with minimal supervision.
- Customer-obsessed with a solid understanding of the Unified Communications, collaboration, and telephony feature set and market.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key partners to drive a project to successful completion and begin again
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Enjoy face-to-face customer meetings with travel occasionally up to 15% (post COVID)
- 5+ years’ experience in a UC&C, Telephony role, ideally engineering or product management
- 2+ years of experience with subscription-based and/or licensed software offers
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but in addition we’re a software and SaaS company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves - giving back is built into our DNA. We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Button shirt and tie? You look great.