Product Manager - Webex Channel Support
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Today partners such as Cox Communications, British Telecom, Orange and others sell Cisco BroadWorks and Webex for BroadWorks which deeply integrates BroadWorks calling with Webex services, bringing a holistic offer of calling, messaging, and meetings to their SMB to Mid-Market customers. With the success of the Webex for BroadWorks offer, Cisco is now investing substantially in our Service Provider channel, demonstrated by the formation of our new Webex Wholesale Product Team. Our mission is to give our Service Provider partners the ability to rapidly and easily market, sell, order, provision and support the Webex portfolio of products and services. To do this we are building and rolling out a Wholesale Partner Consumption Model to both better serve and more fully leverage the key differentiator of our portfolio: the Service Provider.
The Wholesale model pulls together the product, platform, commercial and support elements needed to fully leverage the Service Provider’s trusted brand, support high-velocity transaction volumes, engage end users to drive adoption and enable Service Provider 1st line support. Expanding the Wholesale model means bringing these same commercial features and partner success elements to Webex Calling, Webex Meetings, Webex Devices and eventually Webex Contact Center to the Service Provider channel.
The Webex Wholesale Product Management team is key to driving overall product launch and success in the market. As the Product Manager for Service Provider Support Experience, you will focus on the end-to-end life cycle of in-app, online, and out-of-band partner support experiences. You will identify and gather requirements, solicit feedback and seek out opportunities to leverage Cisco support solutions across the portfolio. This represents a new way of doing business and a new way of getting our products into the market.
- You should partner with partners and customers creatively to gather requirements, solicit feedback, and work across product and solution boundaries.
- You should be able to create and drive a large product introduction program involving multiple partners, customers, and various Cisco stakeholders
- Be metrics driven and provide reporting and analysis of program level performance.
- Author and Track requirements in Jira and Confluence
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to drive a new model, a hardware as a service model, to bring devices to the wholesale channel
- You must be a comfortable communicator both orally and in the written word
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Enjoy face-to-face customer meetings with travel occasionally up to 25% (post-COVID)
- Experience with SaaS businesses
- 2+ years' experience in a UC&C, Telephony role
- 5+ years engaging with collaboration SP partners
- 5 + years driving direct, cross-functional teams and large projects
- Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Knowledge of UC&C/Telephony feature sets as represented by Cisco
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
Who We Are
We are Cisco’s Webex for BroadWorks and BroadWorks team in the Collaboration Technology Group (CTG). We help people transform how they collaborate globally through enhanced user experiences that raise productivity for collocated or geographically distributed teams. Our solutions drive revenue growth and define new business models for Global Service Providers. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether participants are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable.
Webex for BroadWorks
Webex Contact Center
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and our wholesale partners in pursuit of the SMB target market, we want to talk to you!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Strictly business attire? No problem Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!