Product Manager – Software
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
At Lysaker, Oslo you find Cisco Webex Devices. We make the best collaboration systems in the world – whether you’re at your desk, in the meeting room or in the Boardroom. Our greatest advantage is that we make both hardware and software. We develop all parts of Webex Devices under the same roof - from idea to design, mechanics, industrial design, user experience, machine learning and artificial intelligence. This means we don’t depend on others. We simply create whatever we need.
Our products help people connect and collaborate all over the world. They are used by freelancers, small businesses, universities, governments, multinational corporations, heads of state.
With hybrid work here to stay and the constant need to interact with colleagues regardless of where they are located puts the how we collaborate on top of everyone’s mind. At Cisco we are driving the bar of excellence even higher with decades of experience in this industry we want to ensure every activity can be covered regardless of how people choose to connect. It is highly important for us that we build an environment and platform which promotes inclusive and productive collaboration for every user!
Lots of people want to work with technology – at Cisco Webex Devices, we create it!
We are now looking for a new Product Manager – Software to join our Webex Device Software Team.
What You'll Do:
Our team is responsible for building the best collaboration software for our Webex products. As a product manager you will building strategy for your area and championing success by validating needs from customers and ensuring we are delivering value. You will be lead and follow solutions from idea to launch, and throughout its lifetime.
- Define, Analyze and Execute on strategic objectives and measure key results.
- Conduct customer interviews, market research & analysis to define feature requirements and prioritization.
- Support a team of world-class engineers and designers throughout the development life cycle of features and solutions
- follow your features into the market, analyzing customer adoption, evaluate outcomes and suggest strategic changes where required
- Help align and connect Marketing, Sales, Go To Market, Engineering, Design and key stakeholders on delivery of features related to your areas.
At Cisco Webex Devices we hire for talent and train for skills. More important than your track record, is your mindset and your approach. You have to enjoy working with people. As a Product Manager you will be working with colleagues from different teams and disciplines, as well as collaborators and customers. If you prefer to work alone, this role may not suit you.
You also need a flexible mindset and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. In technology, things change. Sometimes fast – from one day to another. You should embrace the idea that you don´t always know what possibilities tomorrow with bring.
In addition, do you:
- have an analytical approach and a mindset for continuous improvement?
- like travelling and working across different time zones?
- have excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal?
- have at least 2 - 3 years of experience with software development industry – either as a developer, a UX or a product manager?
If this sounds like you, we are eager to hear for you!
At Cisco Webex Devices you can have your cake and eat it too. You will get the creative vigor of a medium-sized company with close colleagues and proximity to the decision-makers. At the same time, you will have the access to resources of one the largest technology companies in the world. At tiny Lysaker, we put great ideas into action.
We believe that happy people can make anything happen. That´s probably why we were ranked #1 World´s Best Workplace in both 2019 and 2020. In addition to a competitive salary, insurance, and other benefits, we offer
- a Cisco Fun aka Feeling young group – dedicated to creating great memories for the Webex-family
- a Cisco Play group that organizes yoga and weekly bootcamps, as well as an in-house fitness center – to strengthen your body and relieve your stress
- six weeks holiday – to make sure you´re well rested
- five (paid) days for volunteer work – to make the world a better place
- a day off on your birthday – because you deserve it
and of course, free ice cream on warm summer days!