Product Manager - Service Provider Network Automation (Crosswork)
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
What You'll Do
The Automation and Analytics Group includes the Cisco Crosswork Automation product portfolio comprising software and cloud-based products and services. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the software strategy, road map and positioning for Network Automation products. Drive solution lifecycle including market research, competitive analysis, product requirements definition, and customer adoption. You will learn to transition from strategy formulation to execution and delivery while driving exceptional customer experience.
Who You'll Work With
As a member of the Product Management team, you will collaborate extensively with engineering, technical marketing engineers, user-experience designers, and peer product managers to build a cohesive strategy and see through the execution. You will also work with Cisco sales and customers to drive awareness and adoption of new solutions, and garner customer insights to drive future solution development.
Who You Are
You will be a critical part of the product management team. You will help further refine Cisco’s automation portfolio and building blocks for our customers to operate their networks.
Articulate and design exceptional customer experience around Network Automation Software. Work closely with stakeholders from Engineering, Sales, Corporate Marketing, and Finance to deliver a world-class product. Work closely with sales and customer experience teams to drive adoption.
This position require the minimum requirements;
- 2+ years of product management experience in Network Automation or SaaS technologies
- Good understanding of Networking Technologies such as SDN, NFV, Network Orchestration or Cloud
- You have a data driven approach to problem solving and pay attention to detail without losing sight of the big-picture.
- Great written and verbal communications skills (Industry presentations and/or presentations to senior executive).
- A BS/CS/EE Degree or equivalent plus 6+ years of experience with a focus on distributed software development and good understanding of the product development life cycle.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco