Product Manager SP&R
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
As a Product Manager in Cisco Security, we’d love to see you bring a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills as well as have a passion for enterprise/cloud networking & security. We’d also love to see you have a pulse on the industry so that you can bring solutions to the market that are timely and impactful. To build an impactful product, you must be driven by empathy, and enjoy working with customers and prospects to not only present our solution and explaining our security solution but also to understanding their underlying business needs and how we can solve them in the differentiated manner. To do so, we’d love for you to have a track-record of working with engineering and driving projects in a measurable and iterative manner. In addition to defining the requirements of the product, you’ll also work on launching it and collaborating with product marketing to come up with an effective GTM plan.
- Translate customer needs into product strategy and technology requirements
- Prioritize requests to develop and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure optimal user experiences for end users by working closely with UX
- Supporting go-to-market, sales and field marketing activities.
- Building analytical models to guide product pricing and go-to-market decisions
- Competitive analysis
- 3+ years in product management
- 3+ years in the cloud or network security
- Data-driven, Self-motivated, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills
- Influential interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Experience in agile environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- BS/BA in Computer Science or business required, MS or MBA strongly preferred