Product Manager- SD-WAN Analytics
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Secure SD-WAN team responsible for Cisco Meraki Insight product line!
As organizations rely more on cloud services, SaaS applications, and the Internet, they are looking to provide a superior user experience by having an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. With the SD-WAN, SASE and Analytics market growing to the $Bs over the next couple of years, Cisco Meraki is continuing to invest and innovate in this space.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a dedicated team of brilliant analytics engineers and craft the future of Secure SD-WAN Analytics at Cisco Meraki and the greater Cisco. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, has a proven track record driving innovative products in hyper-growth markets. You combine technical aptitude with business acumen, are detail-oriented, metrics-driven, and unwilling to settle for mediocrity.
You will work on this evolving and growing product category and have the responsibility to define and build a world-class product that delivers fabulous customer experiences. Working closely with the leadership team you will establish the Meraki Insights portfolio roadmap, strategy, and your decisions will have a significant impact on Meraki’s SD-WAN solution and most importantly, our customers' and partners’ businesses.
Cisco Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution!
- Lead the definition, development, and launch of innovative new analytics capabilities
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning
- Engage directly and regularly with customers and partners to gain an in-depth understanding of their business processes & product needs, validate solutions & develop product champions
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning
- Source of knowledge in your field of expertise, including trends and technologies
- The trusted advisor to your engineering team, working closely and co-ordinating the deliverables of several development teams to meet roadmap goals
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support the creation of customer-driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy
- 5+ years of work experience as a product manager in the network analytics, SaaS, and/or Internet space with demonstrable track record of success.
- Background in software critical, with experience in SaaS, enterprise software products, and Internet Infrastructure products in particular
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" demeanor, ability, desire, and willingness to make an impact.
- Proven product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities, ideally at an Enterprise SaaS company
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS,BGP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas
- Customer-focused, self-starter with high levels of initiative, dedication, and energy who can galvanize the team to follow
- MBA is a plus
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.