Product Manager- Platform, Web/UI
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
Customer Experience (CX) team is looking for a Product Manager. In this role, you will work with CX teams to gather requirements for business commits, build roadmap for delivery focusing on customer experience and maximum reuse of the capabilities. You will be responsible for supporting several capabilities leading them through their lifecycle in support of the customer and partner needs. This will require you to engage geographically dispersed partners to understand requirements, implement them in products that are API, web, cloud and mobile based. You will establish reciprocal relationships to have regular sessions on priorities, successes, and challenges based on customer insights. You will be required to understand the business and translate them into functional requirements for capabilities.
Who You'll Work With
CX Product Management team plays a pivotal role in to assembling requirements for processes, capabilities and platforms that enable CX capabilities for customer, partner and employee interactions. You will be part of an innovative team to capture high impacting, customer focused business and functional requirements for product capabilities and tools. The team prides itself on delivering innovative capabilities for our internal and external customers in an agile environment. The team is geographically dispersed requiring us to work collaboratively and be adaptable to changing needs. We take pride and ownership of our products. We work hard but have a lot of fun doing it.
Who You Are
- You are a skilled product manager with 10+ years’ experience in delivery of web and/or understand technical projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to collaborate and co-create sound, high impacting agile requirements that can be translated into technical requirements.
- You are customer focused to drive the best user experience.
- Having experience with Cisco service offers is a plus.
- You are familiar with software development methodologies that are agile or iterative.
- You are strong communicator able to lead complex discussions to ensure all business requirements are gathered and understood.
- You will work with CX teams to develop product strategy in support of the services needs for multiple capabilities, identifying requirements, key product coverage needed, gaps etc. This will require you to translate business requirement into functional requirement into a prioritized roadmap.
- You will lead the capabilities' lifecycle which includes identifying new ways to support the business, opportunities to consolidate, optimize, re-use, retire, and evolve capabilities making them easy to use and drive automation.
- You demonstrate data driven decision making by using the key metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and use them effectively to build a case for the strategy and business outcome.
- You are a good leader, excel in a team environment and have good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a lot of experience effectively communicating to senior executives. Most importantly you are ambitious. Knowledge of Cisco products and migration tools is a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with outstanding personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.